Our team are experienced Chartered State Registered Physiotherapists. This ensures you will receive the highest standards of assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
Physiotherapists treat injury and disease by correcting and improving the body’s own natural healing mechanisms.
Treatment techniques used by Chartered Physiotherapists are drug-free, science-based, natural techniques used to restore normal function.
- “Hands-on” Manual Therapy such as massage, joint mobilisation and manipulation.
- Electrotherapy such as Ultrasound and TENS
- Individually designed exercise programmes
- Clinical Pilates Classes and 1 to 1
- Postural advice and education
We have close links with local consultants, GP’s and other Health Professionals. That means, if appropriate, we can refer you for further investigations, such as MRI, Ultrasound or x-ray, ensuring your problem can be dealt with efficiently.
- Joint Problems
- Back and neck pain, including “trapped nerves” and “slipped discs”
- Muscular Problems
- Stress related muscle pain and tension
- Muscle tears and strains
- Sports Injuries – strains and sprains
- Posture Related Pain
- Pre and Post operative rehabilitation
- Strengthening exercises and advice pre Orthopaedic surgery
- Post op rehabilitation following any Orthopaedic surgery